1. We got the kids all dressed up in their red, white, and blue for a Fourth of July parade. We were stopped by about every third person because Jada was only ten days old. Babies are magnetizing I tell you–you wouldn’t believe how many strangers we met that day.
2. Which brings me to my second point. People, including myself, love to tell stories about the babies in their lives. Who wouldn’t? They are entertaining, hilarious, charming, stinkin’ adorable, innocent, and a breath of fresh air.
4. Greyson got lots of workin’ tools for his birthday, and has spent the first part of every morning, digging, pouring, raking, and getting covered with the dirt out in the garden. During this time, Jada and I get our chores done or just have a cup of coffee and watch him (refer to #2).
5. By the way, who can get anything done without baby wearing? I honestly don’t know what I would do without my Boba wrap!
6. I’ve been reading Enjoying the Small Things for a few years now, and am such a fan of Kelle Hampton’s photography, writing, and outlook. I read the birth story of her second daughter while at work, and cried right there in the middle of customers walking in.
7. I can totally relate to this post about a summer kitchen. That’s what makes summer cooking so fun!
9. Jada met lots family members all throughout July–and turned one month old!
10. You can find us over on instagram now. Come be friends with us! 🙂 …you know, if you want to 😉
Love, Grey & Brianna