3. Went puddle jumping…
4. Garden is ready for spring planting!
5. Broke our normal tradition of spaghetti and meatballs on Valentine’s day, and made filet mignon instead. 🙂 (no one complaining here.)
6. Every now and then, I like to go through this list to “re-edit” my life.
7. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 has really been speaking to me the last few days–in regards to parenting.
8. I’ve been practically drooling over travel plans that we aren’t even going on anytime soon….just planning them–like 5 years in advance. (don’t judge!)
9. Doesn’t this Chicken Pesto Artichoke Naan Pizza, from Cookin’ Canuck look delish?
10. The Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie that we made around Valentine’s day is one of our favs…and apparently one of Greyson’s “go tos” to skip naptime. It took me a few days to figure out what was going on, but: Good quality cocoa powder=no naps for a toddler. Just sayin’.
Love, Grey & Brianna