- Working, working, working, weeding, mulching in the garden to get it ready for spring.
- Had our first sonogram with baby #2!
- Made two new soup recipes: here & here.
- Have our Valentine’s day crafts all planned out thanks to pinterest!
- Love this recipe from Joy the Baker.
- “Winter is a season of recovery and preparation.” ~Paul Theroux
- Was thumbing through some of our old Superbowl recipes, and think it’s time to make a guacamole for the blog–that’s what I’ll be making this Sunday ;).
- Been already thinking about planning ahead for baby #2 and getting a stockpile of freezer recipes ready to make in a few months. I love these ideas from Two Peas in Their Pod.
- I don’t think we could have made it through all the weeding we did this month without this hand weeder.
- What I’m most thankful for this month: the new year! EACH DAY we get the chance to restart and change what we didn’t like about the day before, and meditate on what we did. The new year is a great reminder of that.
Love, Grey & Brianna