2. Went to block party for the Fourth of July!
3. Wrote our summer bucket list
4. Celebrated our one year blogging anniversary!
5.Went on the best/worst picnic of all time
6. Read the 5 love languages by Gary Chapman
7. Welcomed our son Greyson Daniel into the world on the 19th.
8. Started training for my first marathon 😉
9. “Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord. Life your hands toward Him for the life of your young children.” ~Lamentations 2:19
10. “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” ~Jessica Lange