1. Finished “The Story of GOD and All of Us” by Roma Downey and Mark Burnett. It was pretty good…it doesn’t compare to the real deal though ;).
2. Had my first Mother’s Day.
3. Grey bought me flowers on May Day, just because. 🙂
4. Only 6 weeks before baby is here. We’ve got to get it together!
6. James 1:27–Look it up. 😉
7. Our sweet little chickens are a quarter of a year old.
8. Did my first canning of the year. It’s officially the season!
9. “Now this is the confidence we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petition that we have asked of Him.” I John 4:17 My thoughts, prayers, and love still go out to you Oklahoma.
10. Watch this video. It’s 20 minutes well spent.