1. I really enjoyed Leo Babauta’s article just for fun
2. The political process is somewhat entertaining to me. Debates, campaigning, political ads. I find myself laughing at the dramatical exaggeration of it all. I feel like I’m in the middle of a playground with the: “he said,” “she said” effect going on. Thank you God, for blessing America.
3. I’m thinking about finding, and watching that episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. You know…the one where Pheobe and Racheal go running in the park together? Everytime I run down a hill, I feel like Pheobe. Check it out. It’s hilarious.
4.Anyone else feel like October is flying by? The month is nearly over, and I’m just getting used to the idea of it starting.
5. Sunday, Grey and I are going up to the cabin to pick apples.
6. I’m loving what’s going on in Kristen’s kitchen. Whole wheat bread. Check. Homemade applesauce. Check. What an inspiration!
7. So I haven’t upgraded to a smart phone. I have one of those old clunky flip phones (that I absolutely love!) It totally suits by lifestyle. But this week I busted it out, and someone actually laughed. They said “the only thing that would have made that moment funnier is if you slid up the antenna.” (Followed by more laughing.) Sigh. I love you old beat up-still-working-after-getting-left-out-in-the-rain-all-night-phone.
Saturday:Cider Glazed Chicken with brown butter pecan rice
Sunday: Crock pot teriyaki chicken
Monday:Pan-fried Chicken stuffed with tomato and basil
Tuesday: Beef tips with mushroom sauce
Wednesday: Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Thursday: All in one pot saucy pasta
Have a merry weekend.
Love, Grey and Brianna