4-5 Chicken Breasts
1 TBS olive oil
1/3 cup honey
¼ cup dijon mustard
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together honey and Dijon mustard.
3. Slice Chicken breasts in half (length-wise to make them thinner.)
4. Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish.
5. Place chicken breasts in pan.
6. Pour honey-mustard mixture over the chicken.
7. Sprinkle: garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
9. Bake for 40 minutes.
10. Serve. Enjoy
Serving suggestions: Serve over brown rice. Or (for a lighter version of this meal,) along side a green salad, steamed vegetables, broccoli salad, OR a light soup.
Love, Grey and Brianna